Thursday, October 28, 2010

MMM Keely (part 2)

Guess I'll be seeing the little bitchfuck in like 7 days.
I remember in Jersey while we were staying in a Hotel, she started throwing a fit like she does best, and threw all the blankets and sheets off the bed across the room.


     Watching Fear Fest on AMC...I don't even know what  the shit this is...
     Bitchfuck went to sleep apparently..can't text her..



  • She's beautiful
  • She has the same personality as me
  • She has the chubbiest damn cheeks you'll ever see
  • She's so sloww (got that dumb cute)
We play fight all the time. It's rather funny when she gets frustrated that she can't beat me and starts throwing a fit.

1 comment:

  1. hey chris...........

    i love you<3

    p.s. I'm not sure if the last two were compliments or not........fuckerrrr

    SHOULDA CALLED ME ALSOOOO.
    fuck sleep.
    i run on waterrrrrrr kdgjkdfghjkdfhgkjdhfg

    ReplyDelete